suta-samhita

torella at rmcisadu.cisadu.uniroma1.it torella at rmcisadu.cisadu.uniroma1.it
Mon Apr 17 21:39:33 UTC 1995

The SUtAsaMhitA is a text included in (or connected with) the Skanda-
purANa.  The only edition of this text I am aware of was published in Pune in
1924-25 as the No.25 of the AnandASrama Sanskrit Series, along with
MAdhava's commentary TAtparyadIpikA. By the way, it is a book almost
impossible to handle without seriously damaging it, like all the old
editions of the AnandASrama.  To read it means to destroy it. My copy
is precisely half-destroyed.

With regards,

Raffaele Torella