PC Windows Devanagari?

Aditya Mishra z900672a at bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us
Sat Sep 17 14:10:09 UTC 1994

I had posted one note recently on  the topic but I misspelled the
address. Here is a complete copy of the announcement

 INPROS is pleased to announce the release of
    DEVNAGARI Fonts for MS- Windows and Mac

 These are extraordinarily high quality fonts being offered
                    at
   an equally extraordinary price of $15.90 +S&H for
           a set of three fonts.

This offer expires on Diwali 1994.
You can get a sample of SheelRekha in UUENCODED file
via e-mail by contacting InProS at info at inpros.com
The sample font contains some very nice symbols like Om,
Namaste, Ganesh(swastika), Trishul and many others. Just
for that it is worth getting a copy of the sample.

For further information please contact info at inpros.com

InPros Box 57-2141 Houston Tx 77257-2141
713-465-2967 (Fax, Voice Mail & Fax on Demand)
support at inpros.com

Aditya Mishra
Phone/FAX 305-746-0442 (Please leave message)
email:  z900672a at bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us
PRODIGY: TVDS96A