Early twentieth-century Sikh Posters

Sunando Sen SENS at fasecon.econ.nyu.edu
Tue Jun 28 04:44:51 UTC 1994

Louis Fenech <lfenech at epas.utoronto.ca> writes:

> Dear Net users,
>
> I require some assistance.  Can anyone tell me how I may subscribe to
> *KHALSANET*?  Also would someone out there know of (or hopefully have
> seen) a series of posters

Due to the politically sensitive issue of Khalistan movement, khalsanet
is not open to the public.  Apparently one needs to be introduced by a
current subscriber to the Khalsanet.  This is what I gathered from the
posting of an individual in the usenet newsgroup soc.culture.indian.
If you have access to the usenet, you could try to posting this
request to soc.culture.indian and perhaps someone will help you out.

Sunando Sen