Granoff

JHOOLE at HMCVAX.CLAREMONT.EDU JHOOLE at HMCVAX.CLAREMONT.EDU
Tue Mar 30 17:36:03 UTC 1993

I have a brother in the same department ans believe that they do not have acess to e-mail from there.

Jeevan Hoole

> From THRASHER at MAIL.LOC.GOV 30 1993 Mar GMT 13:34:13
Date: 30 Mar 1993 13:34:13 GMT
From: ALLEN W THRASHER <THRASHER at MAIL.LOC.GOV>
Subject: PHYLLIS GRANOFF

Does anyone have an E-mail address for the above person? She is not an INDOLOGY subscriber and is currently
currently with the dept. of Religious Studies at McMasters, Ontario.
Alex Passi.

THIS IS A REPLY TO THE ABOVE MESSAGE
SUBJECT OF THE REPLY: REPLY
          According to  the  1990 Association for  Asian Studies Directory,
          her BITNET address is: SHINOH at MCMASTER.

          Allen Thrasher
          thrasher at mail.loc.gov