CSX questions

rcohen at sas.upenn.edu rcohen at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 29 16:59:32 UTC 1993

Tom Ridgeway warns in his *Readme* file that moving TrueType or PostScript
fonts from the PC to the Mac environment is not a trivial matter. I can
attest to the problem, as a friend created both type of fonts through
*Fontographer* on the Mac, and when I attempted to move them over to the
PC, there were many problems associated with character mapping and the
manner in which the fonts were drawn on the screen.

That aside, Tom Ridgeway has once again rendered a service to Indologists,
and we should thank him for it. Well done, Tom!

--
Richard J. Cohen, Assistant Director, South Asia Regional Studies
University of Pennsylvania, 820 Williams Hall, Univ. of Pennsylvania
E-mail: rcohen at mail.sas.upenn.edu