videotape on Indian Americans

rrocher at sas.upenn.edu rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 17 19:26:16 UTC 1993

Does anyone on the Indology network have any information on "a video
dealing with the American-Asian Indian experience" made by Prem Nagpal?
I found a reference to it in the special issue "Deshi-Videshi: South Asian
Expatriate Writing and Art" of the Massachusetts Review (winter 88-89,
p. 578).  Any infornation, such as its exact topic, location, date, and
how it can be obtained, would be appreciated.

Rosane Rocher

rrocher at mail.sas.upenn.edu.