BRHATSAMHITA

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UK.AC.UCL
Thu Jun 25 09:00:25 UTC 1992

Interesting.  I wonder why the BS has generated this interest.

Anyway, yes, I will put a copy of the CSX article  on the Liverpool
listserv.

Incidentally, the Liverpool sysop, Chris Wooff, has told me that
we must relocate by next year since Liverpool is closing down
its listserv.  I have some other options, probably in France,
so there's no immediate worry.  We could probably also go over
to the UK-developed Mailbase system which operates at Newcastle.
It's a sort of listserv clone that uses Unix and Ingres behind
the scenes.  But I'd rather stay with listserv, since I think it
is more widely understood.

Also, I have been agitating for some time for a public ftp
directory on my home system, ucl.ac.uk, and it looks as though
it is about to bear fruit, so I should in future be able to
maintain a more flexible and up-to-date collection of files
here.

Best wishes,

Dominik